The Business Case for eTraining
- As much as 40 - 60% cost savings.
- Lower cost per person.
- Less productivity lost from being away from workplace
- Often less training time required due to only required modules needed or no modules if learner did well on pre-test.
- Decrease in employee time-to-productivity/time-to-competency.
- Very little or no training administration for course bookings, reserving classrooms or updating training records especially if the organization has a good LMS system.
- Lower attrition and reduced recruitment costs as empowered employees develop skills they want at own rate.
- As much as 25% higher retention rate than classroom training.
- Rapid roll-out of training. Just-in-time or refresher training.
- Overcomes barrier of geograhically dispersed locations.
- Material can be updated and made available instantly.
- Effective method of customer training
* Source: GeoLearning: Building a case for e-learning.
ACCESS | ANALYZE | ACT | ACHIEVE
© Copyright 2012 Complete Corporate Training | All Rights Reserved